Real estate has traditionally been one of the most sought-after asset classes for professional investors, now it’s available to everyone through the Bersama Real Estate Fractional Investment Platform (BREFIP)
BERSAMA is a Real Estate Cooperative Multipurpose Society that provides its members with secured, vetted, yield-driven real estate investment portfolios. This is achieved through investment in diversified real estate projects and asset classes such as residential housing, office, retail(shopping malls), hotel etc.
As a member of BERSAMA Real Estate COOP, through the Bersama Landlord (Direct) membership route, you can instantly access the BREFIP platform, which offers viable real estate investment options. The platform provides an opportunity for easier access to high quality, vetted and yield driven real estate transactions for individuals. BREFIP is focused on levelling the real estate investment playing ground for members of the cooperative.
With BREFIP, members of the cooperative can invest at a low-cost in diversified portfolio of quality real estate. We combine state-of-the-art technology with in-house expertise to maximize your long-term return potential.
Depending on the investment strategy, risk profile and appetite of the investor, the BREFIP portal provides a potential for medium to long-term investors to earn rental income and capital appreciation. It provides benefits of investment portfolio diversification, affordability, security, asset preservation and liquidity.
· Huge Capital Outlay: It is a known fact that traditional real estate investments are highly capital intensive and would require significant timeframe to verify the quality of the investment to ensure it’s a secure investment. This usually creates the most significant entry barrier for potential investors seeking either capital appreciation, sustainable cashflow or a combination of both.
BREFIP is created to solve that problem by allowing investors pool funds together to invest in real estate assets and co-own such properties with the aim of reaping attractive returns.
· Asset Preservation and Reduction of Cashflow Leakages: the founders of this platform have assembled a team of professions with the requisite expertise to manage the properties/project on behalf of investors to enable them achieve their investment objective and Improve returns on investment by drastically reducing cashflow leakages that emanates from poor property management practices
· Security: All investments are painstakingly vetted by a team of professionals and real estate experts utilizing a very robust due diligence framework to ensure that only properties/projects that meet the top-notch pre-qualification criteria are uploaded on the platform.
· Risk Management: BREFIP ironclads its real estate investments to ensure that all aspects of a project/property are well scrutinized by identifying potential risks, conducting in-depth assessment and proposing mitigation strategies to safeguard investors funds and possibly surpass their expectations.
Experienced Partners: Our top-notch team of experts and partners possess the required skills and experienced across various sectors to ensure that investors achieve their objectives.
· Instant Membership of BERSAMA Real Estate Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society
· Real estate asset backed investment
· Affordable and easy entry
· 24/7 access to the online portal with easy navigation
· Investment monitoring
· Diversified real estate portfolio
· Secured return on investment with stable cashflow and timely payment
· Viable exit options
· Reputable investment management partners
· No property management stress
· Attractive Yield
· Equity Build up
· Low Volatility
· Affordable Entry
· Low Leverage
· Hard Asset Backed
· Inflation Hedge
· Access to Referral Commission
· Membership upgrade to Bersama Premium for additional benefits.
Bersama Real Estate Cooperative Multipurpose Society: Underwriters and Primary Off-takers
BERSAMA is a Real Estate Cooperative Multipurpose Society is a focused real estate investment cooperative duly registered in Lagos and Abuja. The Cooperative Society provides its members with secured, vetted, yield-driven real estate investment portfolios. This is achieved through investment in diversified real estate projects and asset classes such as residential (housing), office, retail (shopping malls), hotel etc. The Cooperative owns the platform and also acts as underwriters and primary off-taker on all the investments on the platform.
Realty Point Limited: Real Estate Development and Property Managers
Realty Point Limited (RPL) is a dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate going concern primarily involved in the supply side of the real estate industry.
In our over 15 years of existence as a foremost real estate development company in Nigeria, RPL has delivered 9 housing estates in Lagos, Ogun Abuja and Nasarawa states through both built Estates and our Strategic Land Investment products, designed to enable low income earners invest in land assets towards meeting their eventual home ownership goals. RPL has built a reputation, track record and expertise in delivering exceptional services and products to address the investment and housing aspirations of the low to middle income segment of the Nigeria housing market. BREFIP is another innovative real estate investment solution of Realty Point Limited
Allianz Insurance: Insurance of all property related risks
The Allianz Group is one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers with more than 92 million retail and corporate customers. Allianz customers benefit from a broad range of personal and corporate insurance services, ranging from property, life and health insurance to assistance services to credit insurance and global business insurance.
Allianz is one of the world’s largest investors, managing around 673 billion euros on behalf of its insurance customers. Furthermore, our asset managers PIMCO and Allianz Global Investors manage more than 1.4 trillion euros of third-party assets. Thanks to its systematic integration of ecological and social criteria in their business processes and investment decisions, Allianz holds the leading position for insurers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
In 2018, over 142,000 employees in more than 80 countries achieved total revenues of 131 billion euros and an operating profit of 11.5 billion euros for the group. In Africa, Allianz is currently present in 13 countries and accompanies clients in 39 countries. Its 1,500 employees achieved regional revenues of 588 million euros in 2018. Allianz also provides micro-insurance for 500,000 low-income families and individuals in Africa. Allianz are insurance partners to BREFIP.
Samson Agbato Consulting: Valuers and Project Management Consultant
Samson Agbato Consulting was registered in 2006 as a firm of Estate Surveyors and Valuers, having received the due recognition and instruments of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) and the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) respectively, to practice professional services throughout the Federation. Its main area of specialization is Real Estate summarily encompasses:
· Valuation for all purposes
· Facility/ Property Management
· Property Brokerage and Agency
· Real Estate Development/Finance
· Site Acquisition
· Property Rating, Assessment and Administration
· Project Management, and
· General Real Estate Consultancy services.
Samson Agbato Consulting is the Property Valuers and Project Management partners to BREFIP.
DCSL Corporate Services Limited: Custodians, Registrar and Legal Advisers
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin : @BREFIPng